CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2014

M&M Meats HOMESTYLE naturals



M&M Meats is the go to place for families on the go. If you have tball every Monday and Wednesday night or swimming lessons Tuesdays and Thursdays then you don't have much time to cook. I love tball nights but it's hard to get to the ball diamond by 5:30 and eat a full dinner. I don't want to start dinner at 4 or 4:30. It's weird and I usually have other things going on.

That's where M&M Meats comes in. Dinner in a box or bag. I realize how unappetizing that sounds. Premade meals can be gross at best but M&M Meats is seriously like home cooked meals just in boxes ;)

M&M Meats has come up with a new small line up of goodies. They are HOMESTYLE naturals. All of the HOMESTYLE naturals products are made with all natural ingredients and have no added preservatives or artificial flavours. So far in this line they have chicken strips, chicken burgers, chicken nuggets and angus beef burgers.  You can check out the products here on the website.

The kids and I reviewed the angus beef burgers. Brandon generally only likes homemade burgers. He doesn't usually order burgers when we go out to eat. He does at one fast food place but they are not his top choice. He loves my dads homemade burgers and milkshakes. Also to make it hard Kristina is on a wheat free trial run so that generally makes it harder to eat premade foods as so many contain wheat as a filler. 




I didn't tell the kids much about what I was making for dinner. Just told them I was making burgers. They loved them. I loved them. It was so easy and quick. Just pull the box out of the freezer and 6-7 mins per side in a frying pan or on a griddle. I don't have a BBQ which would be my first choice but I have a weird fear about them blowing up :). Anyways when they are cooking you can do up the buns and then whip up a bag salad. Yes I love a bagged salad. Dinner is done in 15 mins. 

Bottom line is when the kids are happy and love what you made it's a win. I enjoyed it and it was easy. Win win. 

0 comments: