CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Heat with Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock


The other night while the kids were with their dad I got a nice warm drink from my favourite coffee shop and put on my Jammie's. Then I curled up on the couch which my blanket and got ready to laugh my pants off. I love a good comedy. Sometimes I get down when the kids are gone and really get to missing them. I always miss them, don't get me wrong I always miss them but sometimes it's harder than others.  Back to The Heat.

The Heat stars Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock and is dubbed "the funniest movie of the year" and man that is a deserved title.  Think of the likes of Bridesmaids and Identity Thief.  Its great for all ages, my parents borrowed it and loved it, not for kids of course but all other ages.  Check it out or if you already have let me know what you thought!

It didn't take long for the story to unfold and the laughter to ensue. I loved that there was a nice moral of this story and you can relate to some part of them. Weather it's a trait in one of the main characters or one of the more casual characters or even the crazy family. Yup the family is kind of crazy ;)

I don't want to give to much away but I thought this was a must watch movie for sure. I feel somehow like I need to rate this movie so I would say its a 4 star. Can't wait to pull it out and watch it again which is saying a lot. Lots of movies you watch once and then that's that. Not The Heat.  I have seen this popping up in flyer's all over the place for great prices so pick it up, put on your jammies and get ready to laugh.

0 comments: