CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sofia the First season premier


Well the day we, well our kids, have been waiting for has finally arrived.  Your princes and princesses can roll out the red carpet for the series premiere of Sofia The First on Saturday, January 19th at 7pm ET.  We have heard lots about Sofia and now its finally time for the season premier!  Sofia has much to be thankful for this year - becoming a princess, her loving family, new friends (and let’s not forget that amazing room and wardrobe!).  Brandon and I read a great new book about Sofia and I love that he loved it.  I love that he didn't care that it was a princess book and he asked me to read it to him 4 nights in a row.

I know that he excited to see the premier of Sofia the First, we have it PVR'd because the kids are with their Dad this weekend.  He will be pumped when he gets to see that when he gets home!  There is another surprise that Kristina is going to freak over when she gets home!


Right before the Sofia the First premier will be Cinderella!!!!  That's right!  Cinderella, one of Disney's timeless classics, premieres on Disney Junior on Saturday January 19th at 5:45pm ET.

But wait, there’s more! Cinderella II: Dreams Come True will premiere on Sunday January 27th at 10:15am ET. If you loved sharing your special memories of Cinderella with your child on the 19th, you won't want to miss Cinderella II: Dreams Come True!


Its going to be a great weekend!  Set your PVR if you have plans and grab some popcorn!   I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own!

0 comments: