CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sofia the First: Once Upon A Princess


My kids just came home tonight from a weekend with their Dad and they were exhausted and very needy and snugly.  That's how they usually come home ;)  They basically need me to sit right down on the couch, snuggle them until bedtime and listen to them tell me every detail of their weekend.  The good, the bad and every little detail that they think is important.  I don't have time to do up a big dinner so its usually something very simple because they usually come to my work right when I get off for the night. 

I can't wait for the premier of Sofia the First: Once Upon a Princess because its on a Saturday night, November 24th at 7pm and although the kids will be with their dad its the first thing we will do on our snuggle couch on Sunday night!  I may secretly hope that my life starts out with moving into a castle like Sofia :)

Sofia's royal adventure begins as she prepares to move into the castle with her mom, starting a new family with her step-father, King Roland II, and step-siblings, Amber and James. Sofia soon discovers that looking like a princess isn't all that difficult, but displaying honesty, loyalty, courage, compassion, independence and grace is what makes one truly royal… some great life lessons for your kids and even yourself.


This will make for some great conversations with even my 10 year old.  Its aimed at the younger crowd but I know Kristina will watch it and it will open up some doors of conversation and anything that does that is welcome in my books!

Watch for Sofia to be making a regular appearance on Disney Junior in 2013 and be sure to listen for the answer to a certain question so that you can enter to win a Sofia book prize pack!  You can enter here and the link will go live as soon as Sofia airs :)

Disclosure:  I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

0 comments: