CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Who wants to win a trip to Disney World?!?!


I know I am going to take my kids to Disney World, one day, when I can save up some money, and they know it.  We probably talk about going to Disney World at least a few times a month.  I wish I could afford to take them now, they are at the perfect age, well really any age is perfect for Disney World!  I think Brandon would be tall enough for most of the rides and Kristina isn't at that awkward age yet where she doesn't want to hang out with me and do fun kid things so its perfect.

If you are in the same boat as me and would do anything to go to Disney World but just havn't saved up enough money yet you need to check out this great new contest!  Capture the Memories!

One lucky family will win a very special Disney World experience valued at over $10,000! including:


■Round-trip transportation and accommodations at Disney World

■6-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper & Water Park Fun passes

■VIP viewing of fireworks and a parade or show

■VIP Tour Guide for a full day

■Character Dining experience. Which one will your little ones pick?

■Princess and Pirate makeovers and more   How amazing would this be????  Seriously!  As if you wouldn't want to surprize your kids with this amazing prize!  I think if I was to surprize my kids with this I would have to take them somewhere outside to tell them becaues they would just be screaming!!   So to enter its easy.  You go to the Disney Junior site here and enter!  You can enter daily, yes please better chances, untill it ends at 10:00 ET August 31st 2012!!  Tell your friends!   Disclosure:  I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own!

0 comments: