CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kinder Canada - A Joy to Share Campaign


We love our Kinder eggs, Brandon had one tonight after dinner.  You can share the joy with one child by buying them a Kinder egg or you can share with job with many kids who need it more than ever by buying a Kinder Maxi egg.  I just saw the commercial.  I also picked up 7 of these Kinder Maxi eggs that are stashed in my 5th wheel ready to go for Easter weekend.  I am pretty excited to see the look on the faces of my kids and my nieces and nephews!

What would be even better though is the looks on the faces of the kids that the Miracle Network is helping.  There is always someone out there who needs something more than you, or someone who is in a worse position than you!  I always try, even though its hard, to try not to get down on myself when things are hard.  Someone else is always worse off and you just need to take the positives as they come and pass on the love. 

We are so thankful to have healthy kids throughout our family.  There are no big issues, health issues or anything that keeps us up at night.  For that I am truly thankful.  I have heard a lot of heart wrenching stories and am a big believer that if there is only one person you can help, make it a child!!


Kinder Canada has made a donation to The Miracle Network and you can read all about the Miracle Kids they are helping here.  The ‘A Joy to Share’ campaign is the KINDER® way of bringing joy to families – especially those in need by partnering with the Children’s Miracle network.  As families coming together this holiday it’s a chance to reflect and teach your loved ones about what it means to help others. This isn’t just a donation – but a call to action for Canadian moms and children to help us support those less fortunate this joyful season.

If everyone can do something, anything, amazing things will happen!!!!

Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own!

1 comments:

Torviewtoronto said...

very important to teach our children at a young age lovely post :)
#kindermom