CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wow them, easily!


It's time to start all of that Holiday baking, well if you haven't already that is.  I know that I should have started, and wanted to start, about 2 weeks ago but still haven't.  It always creeps up on me this time of year just how much there is going on and how much there is to do in such a short amount of time.  You not only have all of your regular daily food to cook you have to bring appies and desserts to school functions, staff parties and nights out not to mention the gifts and fancy party clothes to pick out!

We don't always have time to whip up a few dozen treats the night before your child tells you that they are signed up to bring treats to school.  What about when you work all day and need to take an appy out for after work?


What all of us need is a stack of easy recipes that we can call on when we are stuck like that!  I also love baking in advance, which I am still trying to do, freeze it all and then you can pull it out and ice it etc the night before or the morning that you need it.  I am thinking that sugar cookies and gingerbread cookies will be great like this.  You pop them out of the freezer and then ice them, soooo good. 

The Life Made Delicious site, that I am sure you have checked out by now, has lots of great easy Holiday recipes on it now.  There is also another one called three steps to wow and its fabulous!  Time to break out the printer or old school pen and paper and mark down your favoties!  You start with Pilsbury cookie dough or some Pilsbury Cresent rolls dough and add a few quick and easy things.  Here are some of my favorites!


Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

0 comments: