CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 28, 2011

TinkerBell on Disney Junior

Brandon uses his imagination all of the time!  Hes a big play on his own kid, probably because I was big on that from the beginning.  I have always believed that if you are always entertaining them they will always need you to entertain them.  I am not saying that I don't play with him, at all, but just that its so good for him to play on his own.  With his sister at school all day hes like an only child for a lot of the day.  Also even when Kristina is home you have to remember that they are more than 5 years apart so as much as they do play together they also have lots of play time apart.

Brandon will talk to his toys and talk back for them, he plays a lot of dress up, and makes make believe houses and forts.  The other day, the entire day was spent playing Buzz and Woody.  Daddy was Woody all day and Brandon was Buzz all day.  It worked into everything and lasted all day lol!

Have you seen TinkerBell Fridays this month?  TinkerBell is over 100 years old now, she was first introduced in 1904, how crazy is that.  I remember when my brother and I were little and my mom took us to see Peter Pan in the theatre and my brother thought that if Peter Pan could fly, he could fly.  So with my horrified mother watching he jumped up on the arm rest of the seat and jumped off as high as he could, during the movie.  Obviously he didn't fly but it sure stuck with us and just goes to show you how imaginative kids can be.

Each Friday Disney Junior will air a different TinkerBell movie PLUS they have a brand new “Pixie Hollow Game” coming to http://www.disneyjunior.ca/

What do you do to ignite your kids imagination?

Disclosure:  I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group.  The opinions on this blog are my own!

1 comments:

educación para el trabajo said...

Great blog post thanks for sharing.