I had the opportunity to try out the Mangosteen Pericarp Oil from XANGO and I am liking it! Its definitely oily to go on, it is an oil after all! It did absorb in quickly though and my face didn't stay greasy at all which is big for me. I have combination skin, dry and greasy so anything that will add grease is not a good thing but the Mangosteen Pericarp Oil didn't bother my skin at all.
The Mangosteen Pericarp Oil from XANGO definitely has made my skin look healthier and really made a difference to my dry spots. I am hoping that with time it will also make some difference in my rosacea! If you have problem skin be sure to check it out!
Go to the XANGO website and tell me what other product catches your eye!
(this must be done for additional entries to count)
- add my Fun and Funky Mommy button to your blog (2 entries)
- follow me publicly (2 entries)
- subscribe to Fun and Funky Mommy
- like me on facebook (leave your first name and last initial so I can find you)
- blog about this giveaway with a link to me
- follow me on twitter @Funfunkymommy AND tweet about this giveaway for one entry (can RT daily for another entry)
***Feel free to Retweet this***
Win a bottle of Mangosteen Pericarp Oil from XANGO @Funfunkymommy
***** Contest will end on October 5th at 8:00 PM. I will use Random.org to choose the winner. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Make sure that your profile is set to public or that you include your email in your comments because if I can't get a hold of you you can't win! Contest open to Canada and the USA*****