CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Crocs are not just holey shoes


Do you remember when Crocs first hit the market just over ten years ago?  They started out with just one style.  The shoes full of holes in all sorts of colors.  You either loved or hated them.  I loved them, so comfortable and in any of your favorite colors!  Crocs quickly expanded to include a now whopping 300 plus styles. 

A product thumbnail of  Leigh WedgeA product thumbnail of  Women’s Waveseeker Ballet Flat

With so many to choose from where do you start.  Well for starters they don't just carry shoes with holes.  They have beautiful wedges to leather work shoes to golf shoes that weigh only 10 ounces.  Depending on what you are looking for there is a good chance you can find it at Crocs.

The shoes I have the hardest time finding are work shoes.  I work in retail and I am on my feet for 8-9 hours a day.  As much as I would love to wear pumps and beautiful heels all day long that's just not realistic.  Personally I have difficult feet to fit, I have big feet, size 10 and wide feet.  Top that off with feet that sweat, like get wet, and are stinky.  I really know how to sell myself ;)

So I have to wear flat or a slight heeled shoe.  I refuse to suffer in uncomfortable shoes all day at work.  Crocs sent me the Patricia II and I fell in love. 

Patricia II Details:
  • Fashion-smart mini wedge sandal with 2" heel for a little lift.
  • A Crocs favorite with criss-cross strap design.
  • Tiny massaging nubs across footbed to stimulate blood flow.
  • Fully molded Croslite™ material women's sandal.
  • Lightweight, non-marking Croslite™ material outsole.
A product thumbnail of  Patricia II
The fit was awesome.  They were very comfortable and I worked all day in them no problem.  They were wide enough which was amazing because they are not a "wide" sandal.  The only thing that didn't totally work for me was that when my feet sweat they were a bit slippery ;)  The upside though is that they don't get smelly because a rinse and they are clean but with other fabrics that just not the case.

I am definelty going to be picking up a few more pairs of Crocs to add to my collection :)

1 comments:

Suzie B said...

Very cool! I had no idea Crocs had such a wide range of shoes