CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Disney Junior for the Holidays


We are so beyond excited for Christmas around here, we are into the advent calendar, reading Christmas stories, watching Christmas shoes and more.  We are Christmas crazy and I love it, Christmas has to be my favorite holiday and I am making my kids love it as much as I do.  With how fast this month flies by I am pretty happy with where I am at with my list.  We have the decorating all done, the shopping is almost done, I have the gingerbread house ready to decorate and the night of the Christmas concert off. 

Something I still need to do is take some time, I need to figure out the quick way, to program my PVR with all of the great Christmas shows that will be on over the next few weeks.  Then when I need a minute or two to spare to get something done I have it and when I want to curl up on the couch and have some snuggles.  Thats what the Holidays are all about anyways! 

Here is the schedual for whats on this month on Disney Junior!

Jake and the Never Land Pirates will be setting sail on brand-new adventures this month with new episodes on Saturday, December 1, 8, 15 and 22 at 10:30am ET.

Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas will premiere Saturday, December 1 AND Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas will premiere Saturday, December 8, both at 11:00am ET.

The Santa Buddies movie will premiere Saturday, December 15 at 11am ET.

Make sure to set your PVR and cozy up!  Also you can always find some fun on a cold day on disneyjunior.ca  There are some great games as well as some Holiday eCards that you can send to family and friends.  We did them last year and it was a lot of fun, this year though they have added even more designs.

Disclosure:  I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own!

0 comments: