CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Smoothies

The kids LOVE their smoothies.  I have been working my way through the freezer full of fresh fruit that we picked last Summer and we are almost out!  Its a good thing there will more soon enough.  Smoothies make a great breakfast and a great snack.  You can put almost anything into a smoothie and they are hard to ruin!

Life Made Delicious

Brandon's favorite changes from day to day.  We start with yogurt and add some juice or milk, lots of fruit and mix till its good and smooth.  Its certainly not an original recipe that's for sure but it works great for us.  One thing I like to watch is to not add to many raspberries or blackberries because then you end up with to many seeds.





Life Made Delicious

My girlfriend has an amazing smoothie recipe that uses flavored tofu, like mango, with mango's and it is sooooooo good.  I am not a tofu fan but whenever she hides it in a recipe I love it every time :)   Check out some more great recipes here on Life Made Delicious!  The bottom one has Cheerios in it :)

Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own!

0 comments: