CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Holidays from Disney Junior


We, and by we I mean Brandon, are so excited for Christmas.  Brandon talkes about Santa and Christmas everyday and of course Kristina, Kris and I are excited but man this is the first year Brandon has actually gotten it and its awsome.  I love when his eyes just light up and how magical it all to him.  Kids really do hold the magic of Christmas. 


Kristina is a bit less into it this year, I guess its the age.  Shes 9 now and still helped decorate and seems excited but just not as much as in past years.  Other than the advent calender the one big thing she is getting excited about these days is Christmas shows and movies.  She will even watch ones that are more geared towards little kids.  Christmas shows are Christmas shows and I love that we can all watch them together as a family!


Kris has about 6 Christmas movies on the PVR and I am sure more will be added.  Disney Junior has some great ones!   We missed the first 2, did any of you catch them?  How were they?  Here is the schedual

Snow Day Saturdays – Every Saturday from 9am-12pm

Jake & the Never Land Pirates – December 3rd


Stella and Sam – December 10th

Handy Manny – December 17th

Imagination Movers – December 24th

Be sure to help your little ones get into the Christmas spirit by watching these, I know we will definetly be watching the next two, at least PVR ing them :)  You can also check out these great e-cards on the Disney Junior site to make with your little ones!
 
Disclosure:  I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

1 comments:

Beaverton Fridge Repair said...

Thanks for the ppost