CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Well I have most of it prepped, just gotta start the turkey with the stuffing in the morning and then work on the rest.  I am pretty excited to finally do my own turkey dinner.  I think I have everything under control although I feel a bit out of control though without a list, I am a list girl :)

But the main reason for Thanksgiving is to give thanks!  I am thankful for my amazing and supportive family and friends.  I am also thankful for all of you!  If it wasn't for all of you great readers I wouldn't be able to do this blog to the extent that I do now.  I love what I do, that it fits so well into my life and works so well for my family.  The sponsors and companies I am also thankful for, again, if it wasn't for them none of us would have this blog, although I am sure you guys could find another, I couldn't!

So for that I am thankful, what are you thankful for?  Enjoy your turkey if you getting one :)

1 comments:

Christina said...

Hope you had a wonderful day. Happy Thanksgiving!!