CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Coupons


I love coupons, so much so that I got a little photo album at the dollar store and filled it with coupons!  Today at the store Kristina kept asking why I was buying almost everything I put in the cart, "do you have a coupon for that?"

Annoying of her but totally true!  I love to save as much as I can.  We only make so much money every month so why not spend as little as you can?  There are so many places to get coupons!  You can like your favorite product companies on facebook for coupons, check your local paper, there are usually great ones in there.  You can also check out Life Made Delicious for some awesome coupons!  Also if they sign up for their newsletter there will be some awesome coupons coming out shortly!  You can sign up for the newsletter here!

I don't want to give anything away but there will be a few $1 off coupons that are awesome!  Here is my only hint :)  Have you tried the  new  Fibre 1 100-Calorie Strawberry Flavour with Chocolatey Coating granola bar?  OMG its soooo good!  The kids eat the chocolate Fiber 1 bars like they are never going to make them again and when they tried the new  Fibre 1 100-Calorie Strawberry Flavour with Chocolatey Coating granola bars they had found a new favorite!

If you still haven't check out Life Made Delicious you really need to, the facebook page is full of great tips and chatter and the website has so many easy recipes that you could have a new recipe everyday for over a year!

Disclaimer: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Connector program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

1 comments:

Free samples online said...

Great information Coupons thanks for sharing this with us. I am satisfied with your blog. Your post is dear. Thanks for sharing your precious comprehension with me.