CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hidden Valley Ranch


We always have ranch dressing in our fridge.  Its great on salad but mostly we use if for veggie trays.  Now I will admit that I am not perfect at this by any means, in fact sometimes I have been known to go for months without making one, but my kids love veggie trays!  They really aren't that hard to make, you just cut it all up and its done, I usually make them a good size to and then only do it weekly or so. 


I like to put it out before dinner when the kids are feeling hungry and also after school with a granola bar or yogurt or something.  It fills them up and its good for them.  I am so happy that I don't have picky kids, they pretty much like everything, and will try almost anything!  They eat oysters, clams, love olives and even spicy peppers.  They are weird kids, I blame their father!



We were able to try out the regular, light, and fat free versions of the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and they each have a place and were all delicious.  They are all great with a veggie tray although Kris and the kids didn't like the fat free as much because it was more runny but they also don't care as much about how much fat is in things :)  I couldn't tell the difference from regular to low fat on the salad because its all so mixed in. 

There are also some great recipes that you can use Hidden Valley Ranch!  You can use it in ribs, chicken pasta and more!  Check out the recipes on the Hidden Valley site!

0 comments: