CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kraft Sizzling salads

I don't know about all of you but I have been baking like a crazy person for the last two weeks. I just can't keep up with it because my family has been eating it just as fast as I can make it! That is the point I know but it would be nice to feel like I am ahead of the game!

Because I have been so buys baking, and of course all of the dishes that come along with it, I have been looking for whatever I can find to make easy, simple, and of course healthy not in a cardboard box kind of dinners!

Kraft Sizzling Salads has 4 new kits available that is what you base your meal around. My favorite is the caesar kit which includes a cracked black pepper cooking sauce and some classic caesar dressing! We love making chicken caesar salad and Kris has been using it to make the kids spaghetti with caesar dressing! They love it even more than regular spaghetti!

Have you seen them in the stores? Have you bought one and what did you make with it?

0 comments: