CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Mabels Labels

Have you started your wrapping yet? Well I did about an hour and a half next door at my mother in laws and got the bulk of it done! I love sitting down with my mother in law every year with a cup of tea and hanging out, chatting, and showing her all of the cool things that I picked up for the kids! She has even taught me a thing or two about wrapping. When I think I have cut the paper to small or it just won't fit she shows me how we can make it work! She is certainly handy to have around :)

One thing I have learned over the years is that the tape on to and from stickers are a waste of time and tape. The best thing you can get for your to and from tags is stickers and Mabels Labels has some great ones! I just got mine to say To: and then Love the Watsons and have some snowflakes in the background, on green, blue and red!!! I love it. Now I don't have to fill in our names again and again and again and Kristina, who loves to help me wrap, can just fill in the to portion!


It just takes another step out of the whole wrapping process and makes it that much easier for me. I love everything that makes anything easier for me!!! Be sure to check out Mabels Labels and all of their amazing labels! I would love to see about $100 towards Mabels Labels under my tree!!! I am so organized and love organizing things so anything to help me with that is awesome in my books! Be sure to check them out!!

0 comments: