CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - CSN Stores

How far along are you in your Christmas shopping yet? I am almost done! I have to finish a few crafts with the kids, wrap those and do up a nice gift basket for my brother and other than that I am done, bought, wrapped and done! Yaaaa me lol! I hate being under the gun in December and getting all stressed out and then just buying something because its easy not because its what that person would love or want!


Something else that Brandon would love to get for Christmas is a backpack, just like his Sissys! He watches her put hers on every morning and would love to fill one with toys and lug it around like Sissy. How cute is this one? Check out CSN Stores for some great Kids Backpacks and make sure you follow them on Facebook!

0 comments: