CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

v.i.b. (Very Important Baby) with Shoppers Drug Mart!


I don't know about you but when Kristina was born I had so many questions! They would come on at 3 am or be at the back of my mind all day! I called on my parents, in-laws, friends and of course my doctor! Another great resource for all of your questions is your local Shoppers Drug Mart pharmacist! They are open 24 hours in many places and till midnight at most other locations!

I have spent many hours wandering Shoppers Drug Mart while waiting to get prescriptions filled! I always find what I am looking for plus some! The pharmacist is always very helpful and helps me answer all of my questions no matter how big or small. Best of all if you have a Shoppers Optimum card you earn points every time you make a purchase! If you time it right you can even get 20x the points sometimes and redeem on double redemption periods so it really adds up! I love using my points to buy myself something that I normally wouldn't shell over the money for! Kindof my little treat!


The v.i.b. program has just started up at Shoppers Drug Mart and is one of the best ones I have seen. Usually you just get some coupons and a really ugly and very small diaper bag but Shoppers gives you more! You get a sample of diapers, wipes, body wash, lotion, a bib and a big book of great coupons to help you rack up your Optimum points faster! Shoppers Drug Mart also carries a huge selection of diapers, creams, food and even some toys so its a great one stop shop!

From now until Dec 1st everybody who signs up for the v.i.b. program, and has a Shoppers Optimum card, you can get one very easily, will be entered to win one of 50 $50 gift cards!!!


*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Visit www.shoppersdrugmart.ca/babycontest for full contest details and information on how to enter without a purchase. Approximate retail value of prize is $50. Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Correct answer to skill-testing question required to be declared a winner. Must be a Canadian resident and age of majority or older in province or territory of residence. Valid Shoppers Optimum Card® required to participate. Contest ends December 1st, 2010.

Disclosure - I am participating in the Shoppers Drug Mart v.i.b program by Mom Central on behalf of Shoppers Drug Mart. I received a gift card and a new baby gift pack as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are as always my own.

0 comments: