How amazing is that!!!!
I don't know about you but I have some really high hopes for my kids! Kristina and I were just talking the other day about some of the kids at school making fun of her for ordering a math book through the school. So I was telling her that the kids who do well in school, try really hard and do their best go places. They become doctors, lawyers and business owners. Kids that don't care about school and don't try at all don't become much of anything. She was happy with that and said that those kids would learn when she got so good at math that she skipped a grade and then they would be begging her to tutor them lol. She's awesome!
As much as I hope that Kristina goes really far in life I mostly hope that's shes happy. I am a big believer that it doesn't matter how much money you make to be considered successful! You can be just as successful being a stay at home mom making no money! I work retail for not a lot of money but it gives us enough extra money so that I can stay at home during the day with the kids!
What do you hope for kids future?
Share your wish www.aquafresh.ca/contest for a chance to WIN a $10,000 RESP, courtesy of new Aquafresh Advanced! The contest is going until November 20th so you have lots of time to write up your wish for your child!!
How do you get your kids to brush their teeth?
- Make it a habit. Children should get into a healthy routine of brushing after breakfast and before bed. They should brush for at least two minutes so that the fluoride has time to work.
- Limit the amount of toothpaste. Children under 6 years of age don’t need more than a pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste to clean effectively. This will also help that tube last a little longer!
-Be supportive. Up until first grade or later, kids will need supervision and coaching to brush properly. Make brushing more fun by playing or singing a favorite song, setting a timer to countdown two minutes, or offering to read a favorite story as a reward.
We also have a great giveaway for you from Aquafresh!! You can win a Philips Sonicare for Kids Toothbrush valued at $70(MSRP) and a sample of Aquafresh Advanced toothpaste! Keep in mind that you can enter on as many blogs as you would like, try googling it, but you can only win once :)
Tell me your tips and tricks for getting your kids to brush their teeth
(This must be done for additional entries to count)
- add my Fun and Funky Mommy button to your blog (2 entries)
- add my new Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog (2 entries)
- follow me publicly (2 entries)
- subscribe to Fun and Funky Mommy- like me on facebook (leave your first name and last initial so I can find you)
- blog about this giveaway with a link to me
- follow me on twitter @Funfunkymommy AND tweet about this giveaway for one entry (can RT daily for another entry per daily retweet)
***Feel free to Retweet this***
Win a Philips Sonicare for Kids Toothbrush @Funfunkymommy #AquafreshFutures http://tinyurl.com/2epas8e
***** Contest will end on November 22nd at 8:00 PM. I will use Random.org to choose the winner, email the winner and post the winners name on Fun and Funky Mommy. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Make sure that your profile is set to public or that you include your email in your comments because if I can't get a hold of you you can't win! Contest open to Canada and the USA*****
Disclosure - I am participating in theAquafresh Advanced Futures program by Mom Central on behalf of GSK. I received a gift card as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.