CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Celebrate Express

Kristina's birthday is coming up so fast! She is going to be 8 on the 22nd of this month and we are in total planning mode. We are deciding on who to invite, what to serve, what to do, when to do it, when to have family over and a whole lot more things. I am a big believer that your birthday only happens once a year so you need to make it awesome, fun and memorable! You only turn 8 once and I want it to be awesome!

With all of the things going on before birthday time the last thing you want to do it have to hit up 6 different stores to pick up all the little things you need and then go back because you forgot something silly like candles, yes I have done that before, oh and another time I forgot spoons for the cake! Even though I make lists and try really hard I just can't seem to get it all!

That's where Celebrate Express steps in. They have everything you need to be ready for your birthday party. They sent us a big box of goodies! We got everything we need to throw Kristina's party right down to the candles for the cake. There are goodie bags with all of the goodies, a table cloth, plates, forks, napkins, balloons, cups, crepe paper and ribbon!

When I found the Hippie Chick Party supplies kit I knew that would be the one Kristina would want. It was so cute and fun, not licensed so it would be fun no matter how her tastes change over the next few weeks! I would even use it for me! They have so many choices though, there are licensed ones, personalized ones and many many more in the middle!

Celebrate Express doesn't just do birthday parties either! They carry costumes for Halloween, adult birthday party supplies, and even for baby showers! Its really 4 stores in one! Birthday Express, Celebrate Express, 1st Wishes, and Costumes Express! They had awesome customer service and super fast shipping, even coming to Canada! I will definitely be back!
Watch for the birthday party pictures to come near the end of October!

0 comments: