CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Trident layers

I was offered to do a review of the new Trident Layers gum. I jumped on it, we are a gum family. I usually have gum in my purse and always have it in the van. Kristina loves gum the most though and asks for it many times a day.

The new Trident Layers gum sounded so good on TV and I really liked the idea behind it, but I was worried that it would be gross when I read the names. The first one sounded okay, Wild Strawberry and Tangy Citrus, but the other didn't sound very good at all. Green Apple and Golden Pineapple.

I have to say though that the Green Apple and Golden Pineapple is my favorite out of the two. It mostly tastes like Green Apple but not so tart. Its a totally different kind of flavour than I was used to with gum but was delicious! The Wild Strawberry and Tangy Citrus was good too. Very good strawberry flavour with just a hint of citrus. Delicious.

If you haven't tried out the new Trident Layers yet, go get a pack and give it a try! You may be pleasantly surprised!

1 comments:

Randa Derkson said...

I left a basket for you for the Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop http://bewitchinkitchen.blogspot.com/2010/03/hersheys-better-basket-blog-hop.html