CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kicky Pants

I loved reading the About Me section on Kicky Pants. It tells all about how they started, mom Erin was put on bed rest when she decided to put her thoughts into actions. She had always been looking for great products, and even things hat didn't exist, except in her head. She wanted her whole family to be together, work together and to benefit her entire family, including her two sons. She put it all to paper when on bed rest with her second son.

They carry, baby and toddler clothes up to 4t, tees for mom, and even maternity tops! If I knew about this shop when I was pregnant I would have been all over it for maternity wear. There prices are amazing! You can pick up so many basics in Bamboo for your little one in fun prints and gorgeous solids. I love every piece that I saw on Kicky Pants.

We received a polo shirt for Brandon in a 4t and its a bit big for him now but he can wear it and it doesn't look to sloppy. I love bamboo for him especially for summer wear. Its great because it absorbs any sweat, is antibacterial, and keeps you 2-3 degrees cooler in warm weather.

Be sure to check out this great shop and pick up some great pieces for you little ones before they raise their prices, I really can't believe they are as low as they are!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

TWO BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!