CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pizza Hut is our new ritual


We have a new ritual on our Sunday nights!  Sunday nights is now the hardest night of the week for my little family.  Its hard for my kids when they come home from their Dads house, they are confused, needy, and oh so snugly.  I don't begrudge it, at all, don't get me wrong.  I can never have to many snuggles.  The only downside is that sometimes, when they have a not so great weekend, I literally can't get off of the couch.  I have one laying on me and one trying to lay on the other side of me.  Instead of fighting it and not giving my kids what they need I have come up with some alternatives to cooking a big meal.

I have started letting the kids decide what they wanted for dinner.  We either order in, or go to my parents, or sometimes my amazing Mama cooks us dinner and leaves it here for us to reheat when I get off work.  They have seriously been the best.  I don't know how I would have gotten through this last year without them.



Back to Pizza Hut.  For the last three, yes I will publicly admit this, we have ordered Pizza Hut.  Usually I like to change things up a bit but the deal they have going on right now is mind blowing.  To good to pass by.  For only $10 you can get a medium hand tossed style crust pizza with ANY three toppings.  That's right, any three toppings.  You can have shrimp, green peppers and tomato, or my personal child like favorite ham, pineapple, and extra cheese :)

Its only available for a limited time, so get it while you can, such a great deal!!  I can't order fast food for myself and the two kids for that price, and have left overs for breakfast, yup we get two :)  Will I see you there next week?  Maybe I should get more veggies next time :)  Tell your friends!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

We adore all things Pizza in this house but I will admit that Pizza Hut is my fave! This is a great deal!