CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Scentsy Buddy

Well who is done their Christmas shopping?  I am usually done my list a few weeks ago but this year I am further behind and not anywhere near done.  I am ahead of the game on the things to do list though, that I find usually stresses me out more than the things to buy list.  The years that my shopping was done early I still found myself shopping right up until Christmas but with working more now I wanted my to do list to be more under control.  I usually end up stressed about how we are going to fit in time to go see Santa, to write him a letter, decorate and make a gingerbread house and lots and lots of cookies.  Nothing wrong with getting these things done early and so much pressure is off now that I have done most of that list :)

How a Buddy Works!

So if you are like me and still looking for that special something be sure to put Scentsy on the list of things to check out!  I have reviewed the flamless candles before and they are amazing and I love them.  This time however Kristina got the review item.  It was a Scentsy Buddy and she loved it.  Its basically a stuffed animal that has an zippered pocket at the back for a scent pouch.  Kids can be very soothed by certain scents, like lavender or something familiar. 

Black Raspberry Vanilla Scent Pak

There are lots of different scents to choose from, you can check them out here.  We got the pig animal and Kristina is big on sleeping with it and having piggy make her bed smell nice.  You can also use the scent pack, or the buddy itself to help the smell in your locker, gym bag or bedroom :)


Check them out and let me know what you think!

0 comments: