CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2012

Green and Black's Organic chocolate


Well I have to admit I am a huge chocolate lover.  Huge!  I may even be eating chocolate right now as I type this :)  I just finished stuffing the kids Advent calendars with some chocolate, we made our own Advents this year.  Our stockings always have some chocolate in them, and an orange, and some more chocolate.  I have some delicious Green and Black's organic bars for some stockings this year and some are being enjoyed already. Mint may be my personal favorite!


I am also picking up some more bars for some gift baskets that I am doing up this year.  I can't tell you to much though because its Christmas after all and I don't want to ruin any surprises :)

If you are picking up some chocolate for yourself or to share keep this in mind.


At Green & Black’s, we make and sell premium organic chocolate. We use fine organic ingredients that are ethically sourced. This perfect balance between taste and principles is what we stand for and why we pay a premium for all our organic ingredients.


At Green & Black's our aim is to create great tasting chocolate. We believe that every step from bean to bar is equally important - whether it's sourcing and using the finest organically grown cocoa beans or taking that extra time and care to bring out the distinct flavour that has become our trademark. These principles apply to all our other product ranges including ice cream, made with the very same chocolate as our bars & fresh organic cream, and biscuits, coated in our bittersweet dark chocolate.


Be sure to try it, its heavenly and delicious.  You can never go wrong with giving the gift of chocolate :)  Be sure to follow them on Facebook for all the latest deals and happenings!

1 comments:

Suzie B said...

I've tried this chocolate - and it is divine! :-)