CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kellogg's Krave

EN-KraveBrandPageLandingImg

Have you seen the new Kellogg's cereal out called Krave?  At first I assumed that it was just a crappy chocolate unhealthy, super sugary cereal that would make the kids crazy for the first few hours of my day and make me want to pull out my hair.  When I learned that Krave delivers 8 grams of whole grain, is a source of fiber, trans fat free, a source of 7 essential vitamins and minerals and only 170 calories per serving with a 1/2 cup of 1% milk I was game.  Send it over.

It was a given that the kids wanted to try it.  Find me a child who when you show him a box of chocolate cereal says no thanks Mom.  However that doesn't mean that they are going to like it, now that we are passed thinking its just a bowl of sugar.

  

Well of course the kids loved it.  It didn't take long for the box to be gone and the kids to be begging me for more!  It was great for cereal in the morning, obviously, but it was also great thrown in a baggie for a nice snack at school sans the milk.  I spotted some coupons last week for Krave cereal so be on the lookout ladies!

0 comments: