CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 14, 2012

Hello again

Hello my long lost followers, I have missed you all and hope that you missed me just a little :)

I have had a rough go of things the last 6 weeks and am getting back into the swing of things finally.  My husband and I have separated and things are starting to get back to the new normal around here.  The kids and I found a new place and are so excited to move in at the end of the month.  We are picking up new bits and pieces here and there and are so excited to unpack and make our new home our own.

I have lots of posts to catch up on so grab some coffee and check out whats been going on!

4 comments:

Terra Heck said...

Glad to see you back!

A. Smith said...

So sorry to hear this but I'm happy that you're new start is off and running. Blessings to you :)

Sweet Panda said...

I am sorry to hear this but I am so glad that you and your kids are having a new start! I am happy to see you back!

OrangeHeroMama said...

Glad to see you back! I wondered what had happened!!
I went through a separation in '09, it's brutal :(

(((hugs))) to you! If you need anything, want to chat, I'm here!