CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Izzy’s Adventure Week

Are your kids a big fan of Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates?  My son is obsessed with this show and Kristina, at 8 1/2 loves watching it too.  She is a big Izzy fan and Brandon just loves everything to do with pirates.  We watch Jake every Saturday morning and I always make sure to tape them on our PVR so that when Brandon is needing a pirate fix we can put it on whenever we want.  If you have Disney Junior On Demand I am one jealous person, our network doesn't provide it :(

This week (Monday to Friday) there is a treat for all of you Izzy lovers.  Everyday from 5pm ET and join Izzy on an exciting pirate adventure, all week long!  I know we will be watching all of them and of course PVRing them as well to watch again and again.  Check this out to, there is a Jake and the Neverland Pirates DVD coming out!  I can't wait to pick this up for Brandon, this is one Christmas gift that I know he will freak over!

Disclosure:  I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

1 comments:

Free samples and coupons said...

Thanks for this insightful post. The info I have gained from your blog is truly encouraging! The subject is really interesting. Congratulations to the creator of the weblog!