CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Baby and You - on Facebook


While I do read parenting sites and forums I don't find that I read them regularly enough to make any new friends or any lasting online friendships.  I do find them useful for finding out about whether certain things are normal or concerning and to get advice but I don't find that I use them as much as I could be.  I tend to use my computer to find new products for my site, check emails, blog and of course I waste spend a lot of time on Facebook.  Its so addicting for me, I think to myself, ok, 5 more minutes and then I need to go to bed but then I look and its been an hour!

There are two featured Mom Bloggers, Jody from Mommy Moment dedicated to all things Mom and Lisa from Growing Your Baby are running the show over at Baby and You.  They have been doing an amazing job getting parents talking about everything.  From what you do to thank the people in your life for helping out with a new baby to sleeping through the night and what makes a great partner!  Its a great way to get chatting with other parents, maybe find someone who parents your style across the country that you can swap advice with!

Another great aspect of the Baby and You Facebook page is that you will have access to some great exclusive coupons!  You know that I love coupons and I sure hope that you love them too!  Be sure to check out the Facebook page and pop in to say hi!

Disclosure – I am participating in the Baby and You program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Loblaw Companies. I received compensation as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own!

0 comments: