CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mr. Coffee has partnered with Keurig to make a one cup coffee maker!

We are not huge plain old coffee drinkers here, Kris does drink regular coffee at work but at home we don't really do it.  In fact, before we got our Mr. Coffee maker we didn't even own a coffee pot!  I however LOVE a good fancy coffee, and really so does my hubby, he just doesn't splurge as often as I do :)

When our Mr. Coffee maker arrived I couldn't have been more excited!  I buy fancy coffees more than I should, the money really adds up, but I love them!  I was thrilled to have fancy coffee at home but wasn't sure it would be as fast or as good as I hoped!  Boy was I wrong!


Trusted for years for both quality and value, the Mr. Coffee® brand has partnered with Keurig® technology to bring you exceptional single-serve gourmet coffee, tea and hot cocoa. Now, with the Mr. Coffee® Single Serve Brewing System, you can indulge in a coffee house experience at home.
We ran our of our 5 k cup samples in about 2 days!  Kris drank 4 of them before I could really have more than one!  I was in love with the first one though, it brewed so fast, no waiting and watching.  And it was delicious!  You can't get better than that, well other than the fact that its so much cheaper than store bought!

Its so easy to use, all you do is put however much water in that you are going to need for your drink, open it up, pour in the water, put in the k cup, push the button, wait about 30 seconds, and you have your coffee, can't get any easier than that!  Love it!

You can buy K cups in so many places now, they are pretty easy to find.  The Mr. Coffee maker is available online as well as in plenty of stores!  Be sure to check it out if you are a coffee feign or if you just need to cut back on how much fancy coffees you are buying our like I do, well did!  You don't even have to use if for coffee!  You can get hot cocoa, tea and so many different varieties of coffee!  I love that when we have company everyone can have a different drink and I am not in the kitchen for 30 minutes making them all!

0 comments: