CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Well tomorrow morning is Mothers Day and hopefully that means breakfast in bed, or a nice homemade dinner. I work all day but luckily I don't have to go into work until 10:00 so I am hoping to wake up to pancakes :) Kristina is hoping to make me something for breakfast so hopefully Hubby will steer here towards some easy recipes here!



Because I work in a women's retail store I usually have to work on Mothers Day, a lot of moms and daughters go shopping tomorrow and I love it. Although I really miss spending the day doing fun things with the kids I love seeing what all the others Moms are doing with there kids and how much they are enjoying themselves. Rarely is there unhappy people shopping on Mothers Day. Maybe that's because they had a delicious breakfast?!


If you are looking for some really good but easy recipes for Mothers Day look no further than Life Made Delicious! They have some great recipes that even the kids can help make tomorrow morning. You can even leave this open for Hubby to find in the morning!

I hope everyone has an amazing day tomorrow!!!!!

Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are, as always, my own!

0 comments: