CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hippity Hop here comes the Easter Bunny



Brandon has been talking about this camping trip for almost a month now! He has had his backpack all packed with toys for a good three weeks and is all ready to go! He refers to his cousins as his kids and is so beyond excited to spend a whole weekend with his kids having fun! We pack up tomorrow and we are off, Internet free, for 3 whole days.



I was a bit nervous at first, with the whole no Internet thing, but now I am excited about it. I am always on the computer so it will be nice to have no distractions. I am going to play with the kids, nap, read books, knit and roast marshmallows! We are going to decorate eggs and have a huge Easter egg hunt with all the kids! Best Easter ever! Wish me luck and I hope all of you have the best Easter weekend ever!



Family Rules!

1 comments:

Reinventing Myself said...

you thought you were gonna read and knit? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! was a fun time for sure though=)