CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chocolate Cheerios and a coupon for a free box!

How do chocolate Cheerios sound to you? With my affiliation with Life Made Delicious I was lucky enough to be able to try them out before they even hit the shelves in Canada! I was pretty excited to try them and man are they good! They make a great snack just dry and of course they are great with milk, think nice chocolaty milk. They are also great with all sorts of easy recipes from Life Made Delicious!



These are not just special occasion sugar cereal like at our house, we rarely buy sugar cereal because, well, you just don't need more sugar during the day! You may be surprised to know that the new Chocolate Cheerios have only 9g of sugar! That's really not bad at all!! They are also made with whole grains, low in fat, high in fiber, and naturally flavoured with real cocoa!

If this is something you want to try then do I have a deal for you! There is a one day only coupon for a FREE box of Chocolate Cheerios! If you go to Websaver.ca on May 1st you can get the coupon for the FREE box of Chocolate Cheerios and then on June 21st only you can go to any store that carries them, and get them for FREE!!!! They hit stores on June 3rd so if you can't wait until June 21st you can always pick up a box early ;)

Check out all of the easy recipes that will be starting to show up at Life Made Delicious!

Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. As always the opinions on my blog are my own!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

They sound so delish!