CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TLC's Extreme Couponing

Have you seen this show yet? I saw it advertised and watched one episode, I think there has only been one but man I love it! I have always been a couponer and would love to be able to do even a fraction of what these couponers can do!!

I got an email today from We Use Coupons and thought that I would share it with all of you! I know that one couponer on the show has a blog and its quite a big blog, for the life of me though I can't remember who it was lol.

Anyways TLC is looking for more extreme couponers to be on the show! Are you interested in participating in an upcoming episode of TLC’s Extreme Couponing? If you have the expertise to get amazing deals and accumulate fantastic stockpiles of goodies, we'd love to hear from you! E-mail us at extremecouponingcasting@gmail.com.

Extreme Couponing will re-air on Saturday (Jan 15th) at 10pm and then 1am Eastern

1 comments:

Avery said...

Hi I'm your newest follower and would love a follow back :-) Thanks