CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shout Fall Play Product Review

Shout knows play is so much more than fun and games. Studies show that unstructured play helps kids build fundamental skills like problem solving, coping, and conflict resolution. In other words: play is how kids become happy, healthy adults. Fall has arrived with crisp, cool air and new reasons to go out and play. So, let your kids take that rewarding jump into a pile of leaves. Take at trip to the park and watch their imaginations run free. The one thing you won’t do is worry about their clothes; play should get messy and Shout can help.
Brandon loves being outside. We are always wandering our property, feeding the ducks, and going on walks. We meet one group weekly and go on a nice sized walk, we take it slow and stop to poke and touch and feel everything. We pick up slugs and jump in puddles. He loves it and is in his glory outside in nature! One thing that used to stress me out when Kristina was little was getting dirty. I used to not want to have her clothes get ruined and we didn't do a lot of arts and crafts, she did it at daycare, but only in play clothes. I had issues lol. Now that I know how great Shout is I don't have to worry about it! In conjunction with Growing Green Toys, a great toys store full of learning toys, Shout sent me some products to review and I couldn't be happier with them. I got some Shout Advanced for Heavy-Duty stains, spray on stain remover and some Shout Color Catcher! We were also sent a 52 piece set of Nature Activities cards, they are awesome!! The Shout Advanced for Heavy-Duty stains is amazing, I had a shirt here that I have been spraying with another brand name spray and it just wouldn't come out! When my shout products arrived I immediately rubbed the gel onto it and washed it with my next load and it almost all came out, it was pretty bad! It was to the point of not being able to wear the shirt it was so badly stained and now you can hardly see it! The Shout spray on stain remover I have loved for years. It always works well on stubborn stains and almost always gets the stains out! Grass, oil, grease, food and other random things are no match for this spray on stain remover! I also got the Shout Color Catcher which is for either washing something new like jeans or a red sweater and the sheet absorbs the excess dye so that it doesn't go on any other clothing. Basically it is a sheet that you throw in your laundry along with your laundry soap and stain removers etc and wash your whites and darks together or something with lots of new excess dye, the sheet absorbs it all and then you throw it out! Easy peasy! Be sure to check out Shout for all your laundry needs and be sure to check out the Shout Go Play initiative!

0 comments: