CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - CSN Stores


One of the things that I really wanted to get for Brandon this Christmas was the Plan Toys Pirate Ship and I had been checking prices everywhere and seeing where I could get the best deal! When CSN Stores offered to have me review something for the Holiday Gift Guide I knew that it had to be Plan Toys Pirate Ship! I can't wait to give it to Brandon on Christmas morning! He is going to be over the moon about it.


I took it all out of the box and love that it took me about 2 minutes to have it all together. There was no wires to undo and nothing to cut and wrestle with to get out of the package. The small pieces were in a small paper bag not lots and lots of plastic. That was the first thing that I loved upon opening up the pirate ship!

The next thing I noticed was how well made it was, that isn't a surprise though if you have seen Plan Toys before! Its solid, simple looking, and helps kids use their imagination by providing only the basics to look at and then they can think up the rest themselves! To put it together you just put up the mast and put in the ladder and then your little one can decide what to do with the figures!

CSN Stores are over 200 stores all with one check out! You can literally do all of your Holiday shopping in one place with a place like CSN Stores! They have furniture, home improvement items, toys and kids and baby items, pet items, and so so so much more. If you can think it, they probably have it! Be sure to check them out this Holiday season!

0 comments: