CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lindo Twist and Roll Tweezers!


When I had the opportunity to review the Lindo Twist and Roll Tweezers I was pretty excited. I am always pulling stray hairs and I am sure that the older I get the more I will get :)


When they arrived though I got nervous and started worrying about how much it would hurt. The Twist and Roll Tweezers remind me of the old watches that would pull out your arm hair, its a long spring that you use to pull out your hair, sounds painful doesn't it!

Well when I finally sat down to try it and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought! Its basically the same as tweezing pain wise. It definitely took some getting used to but I was happy with it all around! At only $14.99 its worth a shot!



I also got to try the SwirliDo and thought it looked strange at first but they really are great. They are great if you have a nice handful of hair but if you had really thin hair or not much. They really grip and hold onto your hair and don't leave that big line in it when you take it out!

0 comments: