CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hope all my fellow Canadians had a great long weekend!!

I am enjoying my long weekend and just wanted to give you all a quick look at how I spent my last week! We had an amazing family week at the beach. There was 25 of us at some point and it was amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better week weather wise and just sat on the beach soaking up the sun.

I think Brandon was a crab in a past life because you couldn't get him out of the sand. He would sit there for hours playing, digging, and shoveling. He loved running down to the ocean and splashing in the waves and looking for crabs. He was in his glory. Kristina had an amazing time too! There were four other girls there around her age and they had so much fun together. There was the girl drama or course but nothing that was too upsetting for any of them and nothing to stop the fun!

Here was my view while I was blogging!

0 comments: