CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Tazzy Totes


I am sure most of you, if not all of you, now use reusable shopping bags or bins when you are out shopping or buying your groceries. Reusable shopping bags, ugly ones anyways, are a dime a dozen. Beautiful ones however when you find them, you hold onto them! I love whipping out my gorgeous reusable bags at the store, they are usually admired! One thing that I have had a harder time finding is something to replace all of the bulk and produce bags.

I want one that is a good size, so it can hold a dozen apples, as well as something to write the bin number on when you are getting bulk! Tazzy Totes has finally come up with the perfect solution. The produce bags come with a little plastic tab on the end of the drawstring where you can write the number with a go green pen. Its a dry erase pen that's eco friendly. The bags are made of like a mesh fabric and have the seams on the outside so that they hold up well! They wash up great and will last a long time!

Be sure to check them out as well as there super cool looking market tote! I want it!


tazzyTotes™ was born from a desire to do the right thing while at the same time, getting rid of all the plastic bags overtaking my kitchen. And the guilt that came with it.

Using less plastic has become "Eco 101". However, I confess that my busy life and quest for convenience kept me from "breaking the plastic habit". And I don't think I'm alone in that admission because despite the movement to reusable bags, billions of plastic bags are still being consumed every year.

But the only options were the same reusable, cloth bags that you see everywhere. Better than plastic? Yes. But other than sustainability, they lack function, appeal and style which is why so many vehicle trunks are full of forgotten cloth bags.

It made me wonder if reusable bags were more attractive, would people use them more? I knew I would so I started researching. I thought there had to be an alternative to cloth bags where I didn't have to sacrifice my sense of style. A bag or tote that I would remember to take shopping because frankly, it looks good. Finding nothing, the idea for tazzyTotes™ took shape.

What's evolved is a line of eco-chic shopping solutions that are more than just totes, they're fashion accessories.

0 comments: