CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Envirosax

The philosophy of Envirosax® is to help create a better future for our planet by spreading the environmental message through colour and script using the Envirosax® eco-friendly reusable bag as the vehicle.

Envirosax is proud to help protect the environment for tomorrow’s generation by providing an eco-friendly alternative to disposable shopping bags that have caused so much damage to the environment worldwide. Envirosax bags are lightweight, portable, waterproof and each one holds the equivalent of two supermarket plastic bags thanks to reinforced seams.

We believe in environmental sustainability. Plastic bags clog drains and cause flooding. They pollute rivers and streams, killing animals and destroying plantlife. They take years to photodegrade and have a very short life span. Envirosax provide a compelling alternative to the plastic bags which are doing so much damage to our planet.

Envirosax donates a percentage of its sales to charities and non-profit organisations dedicated to the preservation of the environment.

I love using reusable bags and love when I can show some of my funky side off with them. I also have to carry around my bags in my purse because if they are in the car I only remember them when I am getting groceries. I already had a few fold up bags for my purse but none of them had any style. They were just solid colors. No fun at all. I got one Envirosax from The Basic Shop and then Envirosax sent me another and I am hooked. I love them. They are huge, so strong, wash up great and will last forever!

Tested for strength & safety
Super strong, holds 44lbs
Fully washable - won't fade
Super convenient & water-resistant
Fashionable & fun - a great gift idea!
Solution to one-use plastic bags

There are so many cute designs to suit any taste and style. There are colors, black and white, florals, modern, organic and more. There really is something for everyone. Of all of the reusable bags that I have seen on the market these are by far my favorite. Check out Envirosax here.

0 comments: