CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Natural Pod - a Canadian Favorite

Natural Pod has so many products that I love. I think I actually have or want everything on their site! They carry all sorts of open ended products for play and its all natural, obviously. They have jewelry, toys, clothes, bikes, arts and crafts goodies and so much more. One of my favorite local stores sells Natural Pod and I love going in to see all of it. I want it all, its so hard to just not buy all of it at once!


When Natural Pod offered to send me their newest product I was so excited. I didn't know what it was going to be but I knew that coming from Natural Pod I would love it. They didn't disappoint. The sent us some of there new Mama K's Aromatic Play Clay. I was pretty excited to try it out so we broke into it right away. The kids were thrilled. I don't buy the regular play dough and am having a really hard time finding natural play dough that isn't gross or that goes moldy. I am very happy that I have finally found some that fits my standards and the kids love it!

The scents were awesome. They are bergamot for tension, lavender to soothe, lemongrass to inspire, sweet orange to uplift, and geranium to balance. The colors are great too. Some of the other natural play clay I have seen is really bland in color but this stuff is gorgeous, not neon but really nice colors!

Mama K's Aromatic Play Clay is a 100% natural modeling clay made using only certified gluten free flours and organic essential oils. No synthetics, no artificial dyes, nothing but natural. Feels great to play with.

Both children and adults benefit from the tactile and olfactory magnificence of this clay. Knead, mold and shape your cares away. Great for long phone calls, or when you need patience from jittery babes.

The kids got right into it and starting creating. They loved the scents, well most of them, Kristina didn't like them all but I could tell Brandon could tell something was different from the other stuff we had and he loved it. They played with it forever. It was about an hour. I was thrilled, anything that can keep my kids occupied, especially Brandon, for that long is a winner in my book. I even got into it with them. It was nice and relaxing to roll the scented dough around in my hands.

If you are looking for any sort of natural toys and playthings for your kids look no further than Natural Pod, they are my go to company for all things natural! Their prices are great and you can't go wrong with a single one of their products.

0 comments: