CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where am I?

Well its been Spring Break here this last week and Brandon has been so sick. He has bronchitis and just can't seem to kick it. Hes had it since Sunday and today is finally feeling more like himself. Hes still not 100% but definitely going upwards now! I got it too but nowhere near as bad. I am still just really tired and weak. Kristina only got it a little bit and has been stir crazy and disappointed that we didn't get to do anything that we had planned on this week other than some baking. But I am sure she will forget all about it. Not much we can do now.

Well now that I have babbled on and on my point was just to let you all know that I have not disappeared and that I will be back shortly with more great reviews, I just need to rest up.

I have a few winners to draw tonight and then should be going again by Monday for sure! Don't forget to get those Dyson entries in as its ends on the 20th!

Good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone feels 100% better soon!!

Marcie W. said...

Feel better & get well! We miss you :)