CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

I am back!

Well I hope that everyone had an awesome holiday and got to spend lots of time with those that they love! I know we sure did. We had a wonderful holiday and it always goes by to fast. I have been wanting to make a new look for my blog for a while now but I am not to good with the HTML thing. I finally found a great site that has some awesome blogger backgrounds and headers. Feel free to check them out here. Hopefully this will the last big change for a while. I am quite happy with it and hope that you all like it to, your the ones looking at it all the time :)

Anyways I will be back shortly with more great reviews and giveaways, we have been busy testing away on products over the holidays and have lots to report back to you. And a big thank you again to all of you who make this possible for me. From the companies sending us the product for my family to test out and for you when you win it. And of course for all of you readers who come back day after day to see what I have to say. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Amy Brown said...

Love the new look =)
Hope you had a great holiday!

Jaime said...

Love it