Tuesday, November 24, 2009
The Safer Way to Sleep®Regular baby blankets in the crib can be dangerous! The HALO® SleepSack™ wearable blanket eliminates the need for loose blankets and is the #1 choice of parents and leading experts for keeping your baby safe and warm all night long.
Remember that "BACK IS BEST®" for babies safest sleep.
We were lucky enough to receive a three piece PJ set for Brandon in the Technical Comfort System® Layette line made with Coolmax® Fabric.
A breakthrough in infant comfort and healthy skin. HALO offers a full line of apparel with innovative Coolmax® fabric to help keep baby dry and comfortable all year long.
These jammies are made of polyester and are super warm. They really don't look it and I was quite hesitant, thinking that they wouldn't be warm enough for him at all. They are quite thin and not flannel or anything. When I showed them to my Mother-In-Law she said that they would be so warm and would also make great long johns underneath his clothes on very cold days. Apparently this is what lots of outdoors gear is made of.
So it turns out that they are really warm. And to top it off they are sized huge. Brandon's PJ's are all a 2 or 2/3 and these were a 24 months and huge on him. There was a long sleeved onsie, a long sleeve shirt and pants. They were all huge. They will last just as long as a pair of regular size 3 jammies.
This is great though, don't get me wrong. Bigger is always bigger in my opinion.
Here are a few on the features of these PJ's:
- Made with CoolMax® fabric, wicks moisture to keep skin dry. Great for sensitive skin conditions.
- Soft, silky feel is friction free and helps reduce irritation and itching
- Fast drying. Helps regulate body temperature for greater comfort
- Helps prevent skin rashes by wicking moisture from delicate skin
- Smooth seams prevent irritation at pressure points
- SPF 30
- Parents of children with sensitive skin conditions report marked improvements with regular wear
- Cuff bottom pull on pants with logo waistband
- Available in a rainbow of colors
Whether you are looking for some great new jammies for Christmas or a nice cozy sleep sack for your baby or child look no further than HALO SleepSack! They can be purchased at Babies R US and check out their Facebook page!