CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Free E Cards

I love Birthdays and pretty much all holidays! I am not a big fan of having to spend more than a dollar on a card. I love the idea of a card and know that some people like to save them, I did for my kids birth and their first birthdays but otherwise I don't. What I really love is a homemade, thoughtful card. You know the ones that your niece colored for you and wrote on all by herself? Those cards are priceless. You can get some great printable cards from free e cards.

Also with this busy lifestyle that so many people are leading now a days, how many holidays or birthdays have snuck up on you. I know my mother in laws birthday snuck up on me this year. I love that you can send someone a cute e card, maybe have it singing or dancing through the Internet. Its sent immediately so hopefully you aren't as late with the well wishes.

Check out all the great e cards and printable cards on free ecards

free Christmas ecards
free printable cards
free printable birthday cards
free printable Halloween cards

Enjoy!

0 comments: