CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Twice Bitten



So I was Googling funky kids clothes and I came across a very cool site! Twice Bitten. If you are a Twilight fan the look of this site will just pull you in. They have some super cool women's clothes and accessories and of course they have some kids clothes! Lil Bites! How adorable is that? I love their dresses!

Twice Bitten carries mostly new clothing and accessories for women's and kids. They also have vintage clothing though. Imagine being the only person with that shirt or skirt. That's the best. That's one of the problems of living in a small town. There is not a lot of selection in places to shop and so everyone ends up with the same stuff. I love the idea of Vintage clothing. Also the recycling aspect. I have always been into reusing clothing. Can't get any better than that!

For review I was sent the stripped denim hooded jacket in a 2T for my son who is 18 months old. The jacket itself is adorable! The sizing was great, its definitely a little bit to big for my son right now which is good because it should fit great come fall and will probably still fit great come next spring and summer! Gotta love getting more than one season out of a jacket! This is a great quality jacket and the prices are wonderful! All you Canadians will love that everything on their site is priced in Canadian dollars! That's a bonus in itself!

Twice Bitten has generously offered all my readers a 10% off discount code. Use code LILBITES in the checkout! Its good untill Dec 31st so don't forget about them when you do your, flinch, Christmas shopping! Check out this great Canadian store!

0 comments: