CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

See Kai Run Winner!

So the winner of a pair of See Kai Run shoes of their choice from the See Kai Run line and the smaller line is

Comment 121 - Caprice said...
I would get the Jannis boots! LOVE them!
Monday, August 10, 2009 5:24:00 PM

Congrats Caprice!!! I am email you now, you have 72 hours to get back to me with your selection!

See Kai Run has just put out there new Fall/Winter collection and its awesome! Check it out here. If you go to their homepage you can enter to win all of there new styles in either boy or girl (up to 10 pairs). Go and enter, I did!

On a side note if anyone knows how to copy and paste the image from Random.org let me know.

1 comments:

Leslie M. said...

Congratulations Caprice!
GREAT Giveaway!
Enjoy!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/